As I sit on my sofa, chilling with my post SXSW cold, while watching Downton Abbey, I’m really grateful for modern medicine. I so would not want Lady Grantham in charge of my healthcare...
See Anna’s photos on
Posts by Category
- Why can’t SXSW get beyond bro-culture?
- The U.S. cannot be like the movie monster that destroys Seoul
- Eating gluten free avocado toast in a former Soviet state
- Why I broke my commitment to personal laziness to attend the Women’s March
- Film fails to show the warmth of Jackie Kennedy and Lady Bird Johnson
- More Essay and Opinion