A version of this ran in the French magazine L’Ecran Fantastique under the byline Anna Hanks Sicard No matter what you think of Mel Gibson’s religion and politics— especially following The Passion of the...
See Anna’s photos on
Posts by Category
- Why can’t SXSW get beyond bro-culture?
- The U.S. cannot be like the movie monster that destroys Seoul
- Eating gluten free avocado toast in a former Soviet state
- Why I broke my commitment to personal laziness to attend the Women’s March
- Film fails to show the warmth of Jackie Kennedy and Lady Bird Johnson
- More Essay and Opinion