Fever Dream of Fantastic Debates
Last night I had what must have been a fever dream, because there’s really no way that I was at a boxing match at Randy Palmer’s South Austin Gym, where Guillermo del Toro, Elijah Wood and Nicolas Winding Refn were in the audience. There couldn’t possibly have been a stunt pig, Tim League didn’t spit his mouth guard out practically in my lap, and there is just no way that I got to sneak glances at Guillermo del Toro to see how he was taking in the nonsense! It couldn’t have happened, but there seem to be pictures.
This was the Fantastic Debates schedule:
1) Peter Kuplowsky vs. Steve Kostanski (not in gallery)
2) Brian Walton vs. Nick Robinson (not in gallery)
3) Annick Mahnert vs. Andre Gower
4) Joe Begos vs. Mickey Keating
5) TOP SECRET fight
6) Cody Hackman vs. Tim League
Updates as the dream becomes clearer.